Translate

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

1906 Bianchi

Here are some images of Imai's 1/16 scale 1906 Bianchi.
I believe only one example of this car was made. Unfortunately it was destroyed in a museum fire in Italy.
The car itself was a multi coloured vehicle being mostly yellow, green and black in colour. Of course that not being my style decided to go with an all black look featuring an "Abominable Dr. Phibes" (Vincent Price) motif. I know it's not the same car as used in the movie, but I felt the look went well together with the creepy window shades.

4 comments:

maximex said...

Oh, my goodness.
How simple and effective everything was ...
... at that time

Great rare model.
Bianchi, I have not seen before

-Warren Zoell said...

Bianchi today still makes bicycles.

Motorsport Modeller said...

The driver certainly knew where they stood in society...Looks like it would want to tip rearwards. Nice build.

-Warren Zoell said...

There was a real class divide back then.